Monday 13 July 2015

This is Goodbye... or its it?

Hey guys, it has been a while.

The reasoning for this is because I am moving my blog onto another site. I know that I haven’t exactly been using this for very long but I enjoyed using blogger to make my own blog, I enjoyed making the posts and sharing my work discussing interests and the like as well. Blogging isn’t the problem here, it really is just Blogger itself. I have found that as time has gone on I want to customise my blog more and change it, adapting it to my tastes; I have found doing this rather difficult however. In addition it feels quite restricted. I have a photography website, Flickr account, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram that I would like to share with you all, but it feels like I am being prevented from doing so.

I have found a site that would allow me to do this, Wordpress. I have the option to customise my site and change it and connect a few of my other accounts and pages to the blog itself. I wasn’t able to do that on blogger.

From now on I shan’t be posting anymore content on here regarding my work, I shall instead be doing that on my new blog. I do hope that those of you who are following me follow this new blog. In the future I shall continue to make changes to it. The design and layout of it is still very raw and new but in the next few months I shall continue to upload new content and upgrade my new blog.


Anyway that is all for today guys and this blog, I have a couple of free days coming up so if I am lucky I will be able to take some new pictures for you all and give you some new pictures to look at!


- Kamilia

No comments:

Post a Comment