Saturday 13 June 2015

To post or not to post

So I have been debating posting this for a while, mainly because these photos were taken around a month or so ago for my final term at University. It is not that I dislike the pictures, on the contrary I am quite proud of the result. It is more the fact that the time has passed so to speak. The work I will be posting in this here was made a while ago so I felt it wasn't exactly relevant, or no longer up to date with what I am doing. But in the end I have decided to post the work I did over my last term of University. Here is my take on the Seven Deadly Sins series:

Envy

Gluttony

Greed

Lust

Pride

Sloth

Wrath

Untainted

These pictures are all my own interpretation of the Seven Deadly Sins, with the addition of one extra photo that represents someone clean of the effects of these sins. I did the set up, picture taking, modelling and makeup for all of these shoots. True it would have been much easier to have had assistants and also have another person model for me but I am happy with the outcome of these photos. The model who was supposed to assist me just couldn't put enough time aside to model for me as often as I needed her to. Also I wanted to have the same person in all of these shots so in the end I felt that the best way to have this consistency is to model myself. I feel like it would take to long to describe what I was trying to achieve with each photo and I am sure you all don't want to read an essay, so if anyone has any questions about the photos then please leave a comment and I will happily reply! Anyway that is all for this post. See ya!

- Kamilia

No comments:

Post a Comment