Sunday 5 July 2015

What's happening?


I feel like I should quickly update you all on what is going on. As of right now I am on my way home for the summer after having finished my first year of University. As a result I shall no longer be plagued with the curse of terrible Internet! This means that in the next couple of days I will be able to upload my A-level post that I have been meaning to do for a while now. At the moment I am on the train home and am brainstorming ideas for future shoots and writing them down in my snazzy new notebook I purchased from Paperchase whilst reading a few chapters of The Secret Garden.

Whilst on the train I felt entitled to take some pictures, particularly of the condensation on my Iced Latte, I simply felt it looked interesting. Also I apologise for the quality of these pictures, I only have my phone on hand at the moment.





This post is just a quick update to let you all know that I have not forgotten about my blog and shall be back to posting new content on the regular very soon. Until next time I shall bid you all farewell!

- Kamilia

No comments:

Post a Comment