Friday 12 June 2015

Been painting again have we?

Yes, it is true. I have been painting yet again, after the last attempt I felt I should attempt to paint while I was still somewhat conscious. I, again, brought out my watercolours and drew and painted another face, this being the result:



Honestly I am not sure how I feel about this one. I believe it is an improvement in comparison to the last attempt at art but still not quite there. It has been a very long time since I properly sat down and painted, however, may just be I am out of practice. Hopefully, with the time I have now, I can do more paintings and practice some more, improving my skill and wearing away at the rust that has developed over the years. Well that is all for now, I bid you all a good night, I shall be back in the morn showing some photos I have taken over the last few days. See ya!

- Kamilia

No comments:

Post a Comment