Tuesday 9 June 2015

I have no plates!

So as I have said before one of the things I will be trying out over the summer is Food Photography. Now I have done two shoots so far, The next one will feature some juicy Barbecue Ribs and Chips, sounds good right? However, it has come to my attention that I don't really have any plates, that would suit the shoot, that I can use. It is also nearing the end of the University year so my funds for these shoots are running a bit low. I may have to focus on something else instead in the meantime until I can make some money and get some better props to use for my shoots.

As an avid and dedicated tea drinker I may find some props that I can use for this and instead do some shoots based around the herbs used and what you may mix with the drink. The company Teapigs have some particularly nice teabags that would be nice for the shoot but the herbs themselves also have more shape and form.

I'm not sure where to go from here in regards to Food Photography. I may have to spend some more time planning and experimenting first before I do anything else. At any rate that is all for now so I shall be off and I hope you all have a nice day! See ya!

- Kamilia

1 comment:

  1. Why the desperate need for plates. Think outside the box and use something else. Will be fab.

    ReplyDelete