Saturday 13 June 2015

More Photography experiments!

Ok today I will be sharing a couple of edits I have done on some tea, specifically herbal tea. As an avid tea drinker I wanted to experiment with this and try to present the tea in a way that makes it look more interesting. Any way here are the photos:



These edits are specifically of Peppermint Tea herbs, the cup and saucer I brought specifically for the shoot so that the whole set up looked more refined and elegant. The photos I think are ok for initial shots, though I need to try to find a way to take an above shot of the set without getting the reflection in the spoon. It doesn't compliment the shot at all like this. However, I do like the arrangement and set up. The idea behind this is to use the ingredients to show how I make the tea with the exception of the hot water. I will be doing more shots however with the water, the ingredients mixed together and any extra foods that I use added into the shot, like honey for example. I also chose to have a different coloured background based on the colour of the herbs and what I think would compliment them, Here I thought either a pale blue or mint green colour would work so tried both to see how I felt about it. I think I prefer the mint green to the blue but honestly I think both work just as well as the other. Any who that's all for now, See ya!

- Kamilia

No comments:

Post a Comment